• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WARW/Washington, DC flips to Triple A as "The Globe".

Re: WARW/Washington, DC flips to Triple A - A WONDERFUL THING HAS HAPPENED IN DC

I hope CBS will do this in cities that don't have a AAA station (Like Los Angeles - KCRW doesn't quite cut it as they are NOT a 24-7 music intensive outlet- they play NPR news most of the day while KPCC does the same) I never understood why 89.3 and 89.9 have to sound alike - when in fact (and told KCRW staffers) they should go all AAA (like WYEP or WFUV) but - off the box...I'm glad AAA is back in DC (Listening to The Globe online - Cheap Trick on my radio---before that was REM's "Night Swimming") This makes me want to say AMEN!!! The theme of environmental responsibility is a good thing that all should take seriously - I hope George W will take a listen, he might actually LEARN something :-X Peace - JG

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom