• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"View Forum Posts" Issue

While logged in to this site I often like to read the postings of certain members using the "View Forum Posts" feature, which will list everything they've posted in reverse chronological order. David Eduardo is a particular favorite.

I've noticed that this feature is not working for some posters, such as David. I click on the "View Forum Posts" link but only get a blank page. This is happening on both Windows 10 and iOS, and started a couple of weeks ago.

I have a suspicion that members with a large number of postings are the ones coming up blank. Perhaps the database is overwhelmed when doing the search. The link works fine on other members with fewer posts.

Anyone else having this issue?

I just opened the National Radio forum and searched the forum for DavidEduardo. It returned lots of posts.

To find forum posts from a particular user, I’ve always clicked on the user name, which brings up a window with five options: view profile, private message, add as contact, view forum posts, and view blog entries. Clicking on “view forum posts” has always brought up everything that user has posted, starting with the most recent entry.

This is happening with different browsers and operating systems, so not tied to just one device. And it only happens with certain posters. For instance I can click on my own user name and my posts display properly.

I just opened the National Radio forum and searched the forum for DavidEduardo. It returned lots of posts.

Lots and lots and lots...

I tested with a variety of users, both those with few posts and those with many, such as BigA, and got enough to last a lifetime!

And I got them from the "view posts" from the hover on user name dropdown and from the click on user name option.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom