• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Valley Community Radio

Peace and Justice Network has obtained a FCC license for the
frequency of 89.5 fm KYNJ. I sit on the radio council I am seeking
interested people looking to help bring local programing to the
valley airwaves.

I love KVMR and yes. Our signal should be able to cover Tracy Manteca and into Stockton.
We want this station to reflect the diversity in our valley. I myself love the music of the world!

Predidjitall said:
I love KVMR and yes. Our signal should be able to cover Tracy Manteca and into Stockton.
We want this station to reflect the diversity in our valley. I myself love the music of the world!
I love KVMR too and I live in North Stockton. Sounds like I will lose KVMR. Hopefully your new station's programming will be similar to KVMR?

I have listened to KVMR for many years they have had a great influence on the type of music I listen to and enjoy! We probably will have some things in common and we also will reflect the diversity that we have here in the valley. I can say this, if you get involved you can help shape what this community station will sound like. We are a ways off from being on the air so you have some time to listen to KVMR. By the way I am located in west Stockton and I listen on the internet.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom