• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Used C. Crane Transmitter 4 Sale Cheap

CaptainFirstReturns

Inactive
Inactive User
Got no use for it, wanna get rid of it. Cosmetically not the best (a bit scratched up) and is missing the back cover for the battery compartment. Best offer gets it, and I also am getting rid of my Wild Planet Radio DJ, which I purchased brand-new and unopened, only has been in use for 2 months. Battery cover is still there but I lost the screws for it. Again, best offer gets it. For reference, I paid $15 for the Radio DJ, which is a unit no longer being produced, and the best price you'll find on E-bay for a C Crane right now is $20 or so.

I'd rather find a buyer here than pay E-bay fees...will include fresh batteries with each unit to get you started.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom