• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tye Dyed, Grateful Dead Radio Show is doing it's last show this Sunday at 2pm...

Tye Dyed the Radio Program has been on the air for 10 years plus now!! Hi I'm am Ron Stekeur(35 years on the air) I created and hosted a Grateful Dead Radio program at Richard Stockton College. I am a volunteer at the WLFR 91.7 FM. "Lake Fred Radio, WLFR 91.7 FM) has been on the air since 1984.

Sundays at 2pm has been my time slot for a 10 years at the radio station. Recently my momma passed & then hurricane Sandy. Well it's time to prop myself up & get out of creeeping on depression.

I am driving south a& looking for a new home for the show somewhere in Maryland, DC or Virginia. I have worked big market radio before (Philadelphia, Boston, Charlotte).

Allot of college radio stations have veteran community members on staff helping the current students & sound soudn good, stay legal & simply keep the home fires burning.

I am looking!! If there is a station college or commercial & you have a time slot I get Tye Dyed On the air there please write me. [email protected]. Thanx RadioRohn, Ron Stekeur PEACE!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom