• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Turned in my card key at CC

ScottLedger

Inactive
Inactive User
After 21 years in the same building, and doing airwork on 3 of their signals (4 if count a brokerd gig) (5 if you count the ONE shift Sue Treacus gave me on FLA on Superbowl night ...THANKS FOR THE HUGE AUDIENCE Sue! ;) I have decided to say goodbye to Clear Channel. I will be applying to quite a few places in a few choice markets...including of course Tampa Bay.

Though I only know a handful of people in the CC building anymore....2/3rds of my 30 years behind a Mic happened with some AMAZING people. It was a great ride. :)

Ledge

Right back at ya Ledge it's ALWAYS been a pleasure ;D
I wish you all the luck in the world...but you don't need it!!

riggie

ScottLedger said:
After 21 years in the same building, and doing airwork on 3 of their signals (4 if count a brokerd gig) (5 if you count the ONE shift Sue Treacus gave me on FLA on Superbowl night ...THANKS FOR THE HUGE AUDIENCE Sue! ;) I have decided to say goodbye to Clear Channel. I will be applying to quite a few places in a few choice markets...including of course Tampa Bay.

Though I only know a handful of people in the CC building anymore....2/3rds of my 30 years behind a Mic happened with some AMAZING people. It was a great ride. :)

Ledge

If you would have stayed (4) more years, you would have gotten the much anticipated Desk Paperweight or the acrylic clock for your desk. Wishing you the best and I am sure you will land somewhere with other amazing folks. Go out there and show them what you've got!

This is quite the suprise. I don't know that I've ever met anyone who seemed to enjoy his job more than you Ledge. This is indeed sad news.

ScottLedger said:

Ledge

Say it ain't so, Ledge!

Enjoyed your post-Buc show, etc.

Good luck...you will land on your feet.

Jeff in Sa-ra-so-ta!

It seems like yesterday that we were at The Glass Palace (Feather Sound) taking down the beast that they said we never could.
Congrats on taking the leap....we'll always be "Rocking on the Ledge".

I wonder if they'll give the Bucs pre-post duties to TJ Rives.

@Ledge: Godspeed!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom