• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tunetracker systems/ needing music of all types

I am the station manager for WRSG 91.5 FM (also 101.7 and 95.9), and we use Tunetracker systems for our automation needs. We really appreciate how good this system is, which also includes optional telephone support from Dane Scott himself. He is excellent to work with! However, I would like to be able to hear from folks here that use his system. I've tried joining his message board, but since his system doesn't use Windows (and still mostly computer illiterate), I haven't been successful. I'm asking for a myriad of things here, so please indulge me!

Also, as I've noted several times on other subboards here, my station is always looking for new programming. It's heartening to see some of the options here, but I have needs beyond what I've noted. If anyone knows where I can get free bluegrass music, or classical, or alternative country, as well as more mainstream country, as well as public-affairs programming not noted on any of these boards, please get in touch by emailing either [email protected] or [email protected]. Thank you in advance for any help you may provide!

Sincerely,

Greg Goodfellow
Station Manager
WRSG Radio
1993 Silver Knight Drive
Sistersville, WV 26175

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom