• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tony Bruno to get the axe for his twitter post?

RBB05

Inactive
Inactive User
Yeah, I know he mostly is full of hot air anyway. But after a bench clearing brawl in the Giants-Phillies game, in which Giants pitcher Ramon Ramirez intentionally beaned the Phillies Shane Victorino.
Tony Bruno...a die hard Phillies fan....took to his Twitter account to blast Giants manager Bruce Bochy. "Bochy is a coward for having his illegal alien pitcher hit a guy...."
Yes, he insinuated that Ramirez is an illegal alien because of his ethnicity. He took the tweet down and issued one of those lame apologies, ".....if I offended anyone."

Move it to the San Fran Boards but its knee jerking thats whats expected in sports radio and political talk. I agree it was lame.

This is reminiscent of that Giants announcer who commented about how the team was a bunch of (slur that has since escaped me) "hacking at slop nightly". This, of course, back when the Giants sucked, before they won the World Series.

EDIT: I believe another posted jogged my memory... it was Larry Kruger?

Look at the stunt that Larry Kruger pulled and guess what he's back on KNBR.
Tony Bruno will come back when the smoke clears they had to show that they
are sensitive to the issue (for now).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom