• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

today's news at 92.3

Why does (...) always have to make everything about him? One of the last remaining grown-ups over there has left the building, and (...) spends the whole segment making it all about him. Dear lord, what awkward, absolutely cringe-worthy radio. Never mind that 9 to midnight, 9 to midnight, 9 to midnight, that's how we roll, was much better radio back when there were more grown-ups there.

Was sickening amusing when (...) said this company doesn't let people go with allowing them to say goodbye...oh? Mac, Bruce, Pamela?

(...) is nearly un-listenable. In fact the whole station is pretty bad. Some of the kids they have reading the news can barely read let alone pronounce words... Hard to believe this is a top 20 or whatever we are market.

Dunno...but (...) owes the Nurse and me money for a size XXL fez purchased several years ago.

Yes, they are talking about (...) and I agree 100%. It really makes the station unlistenable thanks to (...) and the cast of characters over there! This is why I just listen to sports radio or oldies.

I haven't listened to KTAR since they let Bruce go.

Its a really crappy station, and the person who is censored out does moronic radio.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom