• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

TM still carrying B/EZ music package?

K

Kyle_Hojem

I remember from a couple years ago somewhere that someone said that TM was carrying a B/EZ music package of between 200-300 songs. Any idea if it's still available? The TM website shows nothing about it as far as I can see.<P ID="signature">______________

Member of the Los Angeles, Phoenix Radio, and California TV moderation team</P>

Yes. We bought a Gold Disc Collection of TM B/EZ insrumentals. Ask for CD's 65-80...somethng like that. They are among the first CD numbers in the series they sell. They are not really part of a 'library' they are actively selling, but they are offerring the CD's (or were at that time) individually. It's really good music. I just wish there were more songs.

> I remember from a couple years ago somewhere that someone
> said that TM was carrying a B/EZ music package of between
> 200-300 songs. Any idea if it's still available? The TM
> website shows nothing about it as far as I can see.
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom