• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

This Might Be the Longest Video Game Title Ever

Japan’s latest open-world JRPG has a ridiculous title.

A sandbox open-world game where you play a high school student living his daily life in an island town for three months, talking with people, running around, taking absurd panty shots on his camera. What would you title such a game?

High School Photographer maybe? Student Times perhaps? School Days? (Oh wait, that’s already taken)

Here is the official title:

“夏色ハイスクール★青春白書 ~転校初日のオレが幼馴染と再会したら報道部員にされていて激写少年の日々スクープ大連発でイガイとモテモテなのに何故かマイメモリーがパンツ写真ばっかりという電実と向き合いながら考えるひと夏の島の学園生活と赤裸々な恋の行方。~”

Phonetic: Natsuiro haisukūru ★ seishun hakusho ~ tenkō shonichi no ore ga osananajimi to saikai shitara hōdō buin ni sa rete ite gekisha shōnen no hibi sukūpu dai renpatsu de igai to motemo tenanoni nazeka maimemorī ga pantsu shashin bakkari to iu-den mi to mukiainagara kangaeru hito natsu no shima no gakuen seikatsu to sekirarana koi no yukue.~

Rough translation is: Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going. –

This may be the longest official game title in the world. The game is from D3 Publisher, which has always been a little tongue-in-cheek with its games. Long run-on titles have been something of a trend for light novels, manga, and anime for a while now, so the title of this game is probably D3 poking fun.

http://kotaku.com/this-might-be-the-longest-video-game-title-ever-1708939139

And here's how Google translated it: It is considered that while somehow facing the Denmi that My memory is just pants photo to my summer color high school ★ 90210 - another school the first day is surprising and Motemo hands daily scoop large barrage of Gekisha boy have been in the news staff Once reunited with childhood friend stark a love of the whereabouts and the school life of the summer on the island. ~

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom