• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"There I've Said It Again"

There have been several posts here about the continued health problems with Altoona area broadcast veteran Hap Ritchey. I thank those of you who have kept those of us up to date, like "Sarasota Jim" and I hope he continues to update us living in the far flung corners of the world. But isn't it a bit "LOW" that Hap's station, WJSM, which claims to be operated by Christians hasn't said ONE DAMNED WORD about Hap on its website? Go there and what's front and center? Fund raising information! Clearly Hap was/is an important part of the operation. Its not as if he has some off the air position and nobody hears him, nobody on the outside knows who he is! I can go on and on. However, the point has been made. Perhaps some "soul searching" is in order for WJSM!

Is WJSM another robostation? I just tried to call and there was no answer. Not even voicemail. After about 20 rings, I was told "Enter your remote access code."

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom