• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Oldies Station of Sports Talk

Black Crowes Drummer Steve Gorman's been talking like he and his show left 102.5 the Game, but now we find out the Gamers-That-Be plotted all along to move Steve Gorman Sports! to SportsTalk 830 and replace him on 102.5 with Bill King. Gorman, whose take on sports talk was always Too Hard to Handle for my taste, decidedly declined to be exiled to the AM band. Long live the Crowes (now on a new reunion tour).

Bill King, of course, is the long-time Nashville sports talker that tends to focus on college sports, recruiting, talent ratings, etc. He'll have time to grab some lunch after his morning SiriusXM show before shouting out to the 102.5 audience for the noon hour. With Gorman gone and King in play, 102.5 the Game essentially becomes the Oldies Station of area sports talk.

jetfli said:
Black Crowes Drummer Steve Gorman's been talking like he and his show left 102.5 the Game, but now we find out the Gamers-That-Be plotted all along to move Steve Gorman Sports! to SportsTalk 830 and replace him on 102.5 with Bill King. Gorman, whose take on sports talk was always Too Hard to Handle for my taste, decidedly declined to be exiled to the AM band. Long live the Crowes (now on a new reunion tour).

Bill King, of course, is the long-time Nashville sports talker that tends to focus on college sports, recruiting, talent ratings, etc. He'll have time to grab some lunch after his morning SiriusXM show before shouting out to the 102.5 audience for the noon hour. With Gorman gone and King in play, 102.5 the Game essentially becomes the Oldies Station of area sports talk.

I'll listen to Bill as I like to hear a college sports dicussion instead of just the pro teams.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom