• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Low Power AM Network Website

Yeah, I just found out from someone else. A glitch in the new software I am using. I'll get it taken care of. So much for simply copying and pasting from the old site in the same software, but a different edition.

The old version of Site Spinner use to randomly mess up links too, but only if I did not QC them after uploading, apparently it was the Murphy's Law version! The new version seems to pretty stable to the old version that would also scramble pages at random, and only if I skipped QC after I uploaded pages.

I might have to get RapidWeaver too, as we move over to Mac's, I have had it with Viruses PC's are famous for.

Steve
www.radiooutlaw.com

As odd as it may sound, I still write/rewrite the majority of my pages by hand as I have yet to find an editor I feel comfortable with (or have time to sit and get familiar with it). Having coded pages from the very beginning it's a hard habit to break.

XRQKFM said:
The old version of Site Spinner use to randomly mess up links too, but only if I did not QC them after uploading, apparently it was the Murphy's Law version! The new version seems to pretty stable to the old version that would also scramble pages at random, and only if I skipped QC after I uploaded pages.

I might have to get RapidWeaver too, as we move over to Mac's, I have had it with Viruses PC's are famous for.

Steve
www.radiooutlaw.com

Yeah, I'm done with Windows. I am now using Rapidweaver 4.0 and Freeway Express 4.0 and both are much more stable and reliable than ANY Windows web design software.

I've gone ahead and fixed the problems with the links. If anyone sees any additional problems with the links or how the website functions please let me know.

Thanks,

William

www.lpam.net

William C. Walker said:
XRQKFM said:

Steve
www.radiooutlaw.com

Yeah, I'm done with Windows. I am now using Rapidweaver 4.0 and Freeway Express 4.0 and both are much more stable and reliable than ANY Windows web design software.

I use Freeway Pro 4 for my websites (I manage three) and love it! I understand the new version, 5, allows website compatibility with smartphones like BlackBerrys.

Certainly worth looking at if any part 15 station has a website component.

C5

BTW, you might want to update some of your content.

For example, on the Licensed LPAM page you say this:

"Comment periods have closed but additional comment periods could be on the horizon if the FCC chooses to act on this proposed service. Currently the FCC is not acting on this Petition but it is still possible that we'll see action on it during the year 2007."

I don't need to tell you that we're almost at the end of 2008.

C5

William, Very nice site! I like the design very much, and you have a lot of useful info there in terms of finding programs to carry
on a part 15 station.

I still have not got my station up and running yet, but your site is a great place to find some interesting shows and some very
helpful information. Thanks for taking the time to put together your page, It is a very good site to go to for anyone that wants
to start a part 15 AM. Good Job!

Thanks! Yes, it has taken considerable time to put together but it certainly fills a much needed niche for Part 15 AM stations.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom