• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Left Wing Conservative To Return September 20th

I know I haven't been promoting my show on here very much but that will change starting with this Congressional Session.

BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 20TH, my political talk show called The Left Wing Conservative will return to Internet TV here with the radio show returning SEPTEMBER 23RD on Progressive Moderates Radio. Both shows will be at 5:00 PM ET/2:00 PM PT.

Both shows have been on hiatus since Congress went on break.

Along with the return of the show will come some new features. They are as follows.....

RADIO SHOW

* Will be on SHOUTcast & Icecast via LoudCity (Will no longer be on Live365 as long as their website remains in its current state). This switch also makes it easier for NON-COMMERCIALIZED stations to RELAY the show if they so desire (Part 15 stations are however welcome :D )

Stations can also pick up the show via podcast as well.

TV SHOW (Not intended for Radio Relay)

* Will have VIDEO podcast promos played back during show breaks (An upgrade over the audio only podcast promos used last season)

* Will be podcast in 800 x 600 HD by default (Was podcast using only the UStream archive last season)

* Will playback President Obama's Weekly Address during the show (A new feature to the show)

WEBSITE

* An IRC-Based chat room will be available (An upgrade from last season as the TV show only had the UStream provided chat room available while the Radio show had NO chat room available at all)

As usual, the shows will be broadcast only as I have the time though since I've moved into a new neighborhood, disruptions & delays should be kept to a minimum. In these events, updates will be posted via Twitter here

Either way, whether you tune in via Radio, TV or the podcasts, I hope you enjoy the show this season :)

Cheers :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom