• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"The Hog" anything that rocks...

I love the Hog in Milwaukee very much. ( www.1029thehog.com/ ) and I've discovered that there is now a new Hog in South Florida that is also playing anything that rocks. ( www.925thehog.com/ )
When did that come about? And what was their format before? (just wondering)

I understand the hog in Milwaukee used to be Lazer Fm, maintaining a similar rock format.(am I correct?)

Also...is it the same company, and are there any other Hog radio stations out there?

I wish Florida's Hog all the best and hope it does really well, since I do love this whole "Hog FM" anything that rocks idea.

I believe that "Hog" for the rock format sounds so much better than Bob/Jack/Joe. There's enough of that going around in the Variety hits format.

Problem with stations that play "anything/everything that rocks" is that also means they play "any crap that rocks".

wangchung said:
Problem with stations that play "anything/everything that rocks" is that also means they play "any crap that rocks".

I havn't given 92.5 enough listen yet to agree or disagree, but 102.9 sounds really good.

i looked ayt 102.9's last plaed in 24 hours list, and there are a lot of good songs in there...hopefully one will arise somewhere aroun trenton, but not philly, philly has enough shit being messed with, they would prbably turn it into a rap station eventually

wangchung said:

Ok after reading only 3 or 4 of your posts....I need to know...what is your idea of good?

You seem awfully clueless to me

LOL, that's comedy.

It isn't what I think is good, it's about what my market audience thinks is good.

Again, you should know that too. Are you listening to them?

Rock with respect.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom