• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The fate of Family Feud

Does anyone know if Family Feud will return this fall? According to an article on qctimes.com, Let's Make A Deal will move to 9 A.M. on WHBF, but fails to mention anything about the Feud....

From what I have seen on the Web, yes, they are returning, and Steve Harvey will still host...but it will be taped in Atlanta this season, not Florida.

This does lead me to ask....have *all* the new Feuds for 2011-12 already been taped? It seems that the copyright date is only for the first calendar year of the season, and to me, that's a disappointment for those who watch and wanna try out.

I really do not know the way they schedule the tapings.

cd

Looks like it will be moving into the Turner studios in Atlanta. Which is good for that city more money less taxes plus more convient for Steve to do his radio show and tv show. I havent watch the show in a long time since last host.

I sent an E-mail to WHBF about the Feud, and they said that it would be available for another QC station to pick up after September 9th, although as far as they understood, no one else has picked it up....

Yeziknoradio said:
Steve Harvey is contracted to be the host of Family Feud right into the 2014 season, so regardless of ratings, he still gets paid!
http://test.silobreaker.com/steve-harvey-11_1528531

That's very good! Steve is an excellent host, and always has something laughable to say in every episode. Right now the reruns are playing on KSTW 11 in my market, 9-10am double run AND 4-5pm double run, same eps. Never thought of a quadruple-run of FF in the same day!

-crainbebo

Within reason, you know what? I don't care where something was filmed. I just want to turn on my tv and watch the show!

Atlanta? Florida? Who cares! It does not change the end result of the show! At least it's still up and running.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom