• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Beat moves to 96.1

IHeart Atlanta doesn't have the sfaff to worry or care about the details. I bet that "deal" was set up in Texas at the home office. The only way this will get corrected is when the Atlanta cluster manager realizes that the cost is going against his bonus.

In the car, it was clear last night when i visited Sugarloaf Mills and traveled down 316 to Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd. Meanwhile, 96.1 The Beat ads are all over the continuous changing digital billboards on I-85.
Driving up on I-85 north from downtown today towards Gwinnett, the HD signal on 105.3 stayed steady until I got to 285. Once I passed it, the HD cuts in and out. Yes the analog signal and stereo is good but by the time I get to the 316 exit, HD is impossible to lock onto. I remember there was heavy promotion of Power 96.1 back in 2012 both on billboards and TV ads.

Back
Top Bottom