• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Bear 92.5

Several months ago, the "Half and Half Morning Show" with Robert Ashley and Cal Cross came to an abrupt end with Cadillac Jack and Donna taking over the morning spot.

Just curious if anyone knows what happened to Robbie and Cal? They had a ton of fans and were pretty comical to listen to in the morning.I wonder if their lack of political correctness was finally frowned upon?

I believe someone reported that Robbie got into an argument that turned into a physical fight off air and then they spilt up the the two as Robbie got afternoons with Chris East and Cal Cross is now on weekends according to the AJC.

I believe someone reported that Robbie got into an argument that turned into a physical fight off air and then they spilt up the the two as Robbie got afternoons with Chris East and Cal Cross is now on weekends according to the AJC.
This is correct. Granted, I don't think it was physical but rather verbal. Chris is a good friend of mine and he told me everything that happened. Robbie & Cal basically had a disagreement, and Cal walked out. They both agreed that they couldn't do a show together after that, therefore Robbie was moved to afternoons with Chris, and Cal went to weekends. The owner was not impressed though, and decided to fire both Robbie and Cal a week or so later.

Back
Top Bottom