• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Syndication Currently airing but not in your market.

Charlotte:
Balancing Act
Cheaters
Access Daily (as of last month)
People
Cristina Perez
Celebrity Page
Access Hollywood
The List
Intervention
Syndicated Sports Net
Last Man Standing
The Simpsons
Funny You Should Ask

So much is not cleared, it’s enough to fill airtime on another channel
WMYT picks up Last Man Standing next week! It will air at 6pm starting Monday, Sun-Fri.

WMC has changed their schedule to news and local programming from 10 AM to 1 PM CT. I won't be surprised to see them go to more news once The Good Dish goes off, and Kelly Clarkson will be the only syndicated show in the daytime. at least it isn't any trash talk like Springer, Maury, etc.
I made a mistake in that post. WMC's news starts at 11:00 AM. I've also found out that like I thought that their news will start at 3 PM starting next week. As of now they are filling the Good Dish's time with Dateline and Kelly Clarkson will move to 2 PM next week. So like I thought their daytime schedule will be all news and talk after Days moves to Peacock.

I made a mistake in that post. WMC's news starts at 11:00 AM. I've also found out that like I thought that their news will start at 3 PM starting next week. As of now they are filling the Good Dish's time with Dateline and Kelly Clarkson will move to 2 PM next week. So like I thought their daytime schedule will be all news and talk after Days moves to Peacock.
Apparently WMC is going with Dateline at 2 PM and Kelly Clarkson at 3 PM after all. The schedule I looked at earlier may have been wrong or I misread it.

Sherri premieres September 12 and not on any of the local channels but it airs nationally on Bounce if you get Bounce.

New court show Teen Court which I read was coming fall 2022 is not listed in Iowa and no idea when or if that show is actually coming on.

Still no Access Hollywood or Access Daily.
TMZ Live still won't air.

Sherri premieres September 12 and not on any of the local channels but it airs nationally on Bounce if you get Bounce.
FOX 61 in Hartford, Connecticut taped the show to air at 11AM Eastern today. The first 7 seconds of the show aired without audio, so they switched to an old rerun of Daily Blast Live from December 2021. I don't know what aired at 11:30AM because I was watching something else and forgot about checking. The station is owned by Tegna.

Not airing in Jackson, Ms.
Cheaters
Mike & Molly
2 Broke GIrls
The Goldbergs
Balancing Act
The Simpsons
Access Daily
People
Celebrity Page
The List
Intervention
Highway Thru Hell
The Song
Bloodline Detectives
Forensic Justice
Prime Crime
Scene Of The Crime

Not airing in Jackson, Ms.
Cheaters
Mike & Molly
2 Broke GIrls
The Goldbergs
Balancing Act
The Simpsons
Access Daily
People
Celebrity Page
The List
Intervention
Highway Thru Hell
The Song
Bloodline Detectives
Forensic Justice
Prime Crime
Scene Of The Crime
I think Molly and Girls are no longer offered

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom