• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Susan Casper Jumps to AZ Family

Watching Your Life A to Z and hosts Suzanne Bissett and Darrell J. Cunningham introduced Susan Casper as the newest member of Arizona's Family. Susan will be the community relations manager and the community anchor. She says she's been with Gray for 4 days. Good pick up for 3TV/CBS5.
Checking ABC15's website. On their Meet the Team page, Susan's picture is still there as a Sonoran Living host, but the link goes back to the same page.

Last edited:
Watching Your Life A to Z and hosts Suzanne Bissett and Darrell J. Cunningham introduced Susan Casper as the newest member of Arizona's Family. Susan will be the community relations manager and the community anchor. She says she's been with Gray for 4 days. Good pick up for 3TV/CBS5.
Checking ABC15's website. On their Meet the Team page, Susan's picture is still there as a Sonoran Living host, but the link goes back to the same page.
I really like Susan! Great addition to Arizona's Family. I get the community relations manager part, but did they give an idea of what a "community anchor" is exactly?

I really like Susan! Great addition to Arizona's Family. I get the community relations manager part, but did they give an idea of what a "community anchor" is exactly?
I didn't catch most of it, but it's like she's be reporting on stories. So she'll be in front of the camera as well. Besides YLAZ, we will probably see her across all AZ Family programs.

By the way, there is a video of Susan saying "Goodbye" to ABC15 and Sonoran Living Live on youtube from late last year.
Very good video. Surprised that Susan was on SL for 10 years, hasn't seem that long. With SL going to 30 minutes, something had to give. Susan and Teri Ouellette said SL was the number one show in that category.

And ABC15 updated their website, removing Susan. But she's not on AZ Family website.

Back
Top Bottom