• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sunny 95.5 New Legal ID / Comments regarding the "Market being boring comments"

Sunny 95.5 New Legal ID / Comments regarding the "Market being boring comments"

is officially using KKCY-HD-2 Colusa as it's parent station. I don't think KMJE will do much other than a soft launch from the KLMG site. Once they get approval for the the "Yolo Dump" site, build the tower and sign on from there, they'll make a big deal out of it. I could be wrong on this one.

The Sacramento board can be boring, mainly because nobody contributes much other than to bitch that nothing is written or happens. I see quite a bit happening from 400 miles away. At least you has construction of new facilities in the last few years...

103.9, 93.1, 99.5 ( presently silent), 94.3, upgraded 92.1, 101.5 and 89.7.

Look at the LA board, There is just more people complaining about how specific stations suck.

The Bay Area board. ( a market, I miss tremendously....People keep talking about KFRC's demise or how the call letters of an insignificant TV station KEMO-TV (more than 30 years ago) resurfacing in Santa Rosa.

They even have people getting hard-ons over what's going on at 1550, with its new format.

This really is a commentary about the state of radio today. It's boring everywhere.

Re: Sunny 95.5 New Legal ID / Comments regarding the "Market being boring comments"

Radio signals everywhere so little compelling programming, or perhaps maybe us older listener's have just heard it all? Nothing new under the sun for us? Well? BTW Who is selecting the programming in Sacramento for the HD-2 channels now they are really in need of something new. Well? Also KBZC 106.5 just changed it's format somewhat again. Entercom make up your mind as to what it's going to be already!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom