• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sunday Audition

TheRealOtherNeil

Inactive
Inactive User
A source inside 680 The Fan, Sidd Finch, has told me that two major radio stars are auditioning for a show on Sunday at 1pm. I asked who it was and all he could tell me was that one recently turned down a two-year $3-mil. offer at another station and the other is the star of a TV show on FOX. He wouldn't give me anymore. I guess all will be revealed on Sunday at 1pm on 680AM.

Neil Millman said:
RTibbs said:
Good one Sidd Finch. Perhaps the greatest April Fools joke portrayed on a nation.

Was it too obvious? Thanks for knowing Sidd Finch.

Forget Finch. It was the idea that someone would turn down $1.5 miilion a year from one company to audition for a job on 680 in Atlanta.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom