• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Star & Buc Wild

• Thread starter iloveradio93173
  • Start date
I

iloveradio93173

The Star & Buc Wild Show who was last heard on WPHI (100.3 The Beat in Philadelphia), also from Hot 97 & Power 105.1 is now broadcasting via UStream on Shot97.com You can hear the show 7-10am.

I wonder how many hits the website is getting. From what I'm seeing, you can hit play and re-hear the show anytime.

The Show So Far is Good without FCC or Company Heads over him he Brings in The Hate. He Even Spoke About His time at Hot 97, Clear Channel, and his past beef with Power 105.1 Current Morning Show Personality DJ Envy. He usually touch on current events of course lace with profanity since he is not on terrestrial radio.

I remember in 2008 Pulse 87's slogan was "the new home of the Star & Buc Wild Morning Show". After they left, it changed to "New York's New Dance Music Leader". Just goes to show how Pulse 87 made their show the highlight of the station. Hot 97, Power 105, and 100.3 The Beat didn't treat Star and Buc Wild like the best thing since sliced bread.

Star really believes he is better than Stern. Which is funny to me since The show gets canned in less than a year pretty much everywhere it has been since Hot 97. There are two reasons they have been fired from every station they have ever been on The show can't bring in the ratings and Star's ego doesn't allow anyone to really help him make the show better. Add the fact that he is a 50 year old who is trying to relate to the 18-34 year old demo. Stern has signed like $350 million dollars in contracts since joining Sirius while Star has made about $350 thousand lol .. The show used to be good but the glory days are over. WAYYYYYYY Over

Oh, here we go with "if you don't like him than it's racist". C'mon!!!! The guy isn't in the same league as Stern, pure and simple, whether he is black, white, green or plaid.

Can we all stop with calling someone a "racist" thing if a black person is actually bad at his or her job? His career has been on a downward trajectory since leaving 105.1. Let's see, from there to a barely FM station to the internet. Yup, we're all racist because he isn't real radio anymore.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom