• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Something Similar to 'Watchband' from Burk

Anyone know of a remote system we can put at a cluster that allows us to remotely listen to our (and other radio stations) from a PC? We use Watchband from Burk in other markets. It works great, but it is no longer made and none are on ebay.

Anyone have an idea of something similar.

If you only need FM, this should be trivial (relatively) to roll your own version using a USB receiver and a free streaming client along with a remote desktop app like LogMeIn or TeamViewer.

If you have a Sage Endec, it allows you to stream the receiver inputs...and there are 6 of them. Use the extras to monitor your own station feeds.

Thank you all. I think Kmagrill's suggestions would be easy for me. I VNC into it frequently and it is hardly used. It's by a windows as well, so I can help it with a small outdoor antenna.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom