• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Signal issues with WARO 94.5 Naples?

C

cd637299

Just wondering,

Has Naples' 94.5 signal become worse lately? I haven't been able to receive it lately from my home in Broward Co. with outdoor antenna.

cd

cd637299 said:
Just wondering,

Has Naples' 94.5 signal become worse lately? I haven't been able to receive it lately from my home in Broward Co. with outdoor antenna.

cd

Their signal has been a bit shaky even here in Naples the past few days. I have not heard anything official but I have to assume that they are having some sort of problems. Hopefully someone knows on here knows what is going on.

Their antenna was severely damaged by lightning. They used to have a backup site, but I guess that's long gone...

It looks to me as things are back to normal...I heard Arrow on my car radio in Dade the other night.

cd

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom