• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sid Rosenberg

You give Joe Bell credit for dumping bad contracts. Who the hell signed Neilgod to a five-year extension in the first place? Sixty-six years old and unable to do his real show, Neil should have
ridden off into the sunset at the expiration of the last deal. He's living large at Beasley's expense thanks to Joe Bell. What a severance deal.

Sid will have Tom Jicha on tomorrow at 1pm. Sid is trying to get Neil Rogers to call in. Should be interesting!

Avaspop said:
Leebo you stupid moron,

Everybody knows I'm a Giant fan. Not a Jet fan. And Kim Bokamper is NO longer on the station.

With that said Joe Bell has done an exceptional job of shedding bad contracts (including Neil and the Dolphins) and putting together a solid lineup. It's uneducated people like you that give this town a bad rep.

Your show stinks. Pack your bags and thumb it back to Toilet Bowl Town.

the cutter said:
Avaspop said:
He is a nice kid. But completely irrelevant in the radio world. Just like most of the talent down here. Thanks.

I just learned Mr Irrelevant made Talkers Magazine's Frontier Fifty list.

http://talkers.com/online/?p=4281

Actually, the list is of their Top 250 and they actually list the Top 100. He is on the "rest" of the list, not rated but kudos to Sid for making it along with LeBatard, locally.

Anyone hear his brilliant declaration today - "if it weren't for the New Yorkers down here, Miami would just be a suburb of Cuba"....

Next question

sports9 said:
Anyone hear his brilliant declaration today - "if it weren't for the New Yorkers down here, Miami would just be a suburb of Cuba"....

Next question

Didn't he do this 2 years ago with Tommy Hutton?

And what's wrong with that Sports 9? There was nothing insulting about that. That was on Big O. Other than finding a way to discredit me and my show on here do you have a reason to exist?

Wait!! I found something else you're good at Sports9! Extolling the virtues of a radio station that's nearly impossible to SELL. But you keep spitting out those meaningless ratings here because you should never let the facts get in the way of good propaganda!!

You do a good enough job discrediting yourself, don't need me or anyone else to do it for you. Now it's Big O, a couple of weeks ago it was the Big Dog...oh, it must be them not you that's the problem. Now I get it.

Why does this have to turn into a Sid bashing thread? He puts on probably the best program in the market with great guests, entertaining topics and his show is fun to listen to. If you don't like it, listen to something else. There is no reason to personally bash him.

The gensis is most radio hosts in this market use self depricating humor when they are secure under contract and this is different than the Howard Stern Sid model of I am #1 'talk'. It just gets a little grating on the ears when someone talks about themselves without balancing with self deprication. This is another reason why rightwing radio gets tiresome. No self deprication from the hosts regarding their beliefs and political backers....

Mandich is a good example with being very strong and secure but would wrag on himself for multiple weaknesses. And would say the magical words , " I am not sure..." " Idon't know..." Wow someone who admits they do not know everything.... how refreshing. And finally Neil was secure and opinionated on his beliefs and then 30 seconds later wrag on himself and his religion and everybody elses....

Enough of the pyscho bable...... ;D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom