• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Roberta Jasina

Surprised that WWJ has let this "card reader " go on this long.

And the throw overs to the traffic & weather people..UGHHH

Example!
RJ: And here's John Bailey from the M&M traffic center. Hi John, What's up with the traffic accident on 696 near Hoover and the outage that is causing backups in the Roseville area,,,,

JB: Um-uhh yes Roberta -- that about says it all....

Bring in Alicia Zee to do the news..

I disagree. I think her presentation is competent and she's done a good job for decades.

She may retire soon, so someone else may be in that slot.

As a nation, we need to do more to fight age discrimination. I suspect that radioguy has a younger replacement in mind that he would like to replace Roberta. Perhaps he represents this younger person.

In any event I think Roberta Jasina does a fine job.

real_radioguy said:
Surprised that WWJ has let this "card reader " go on this long.

And the throw overs to the traffic & weather people..UGHHH

Example!
RJ: And here's John Bailey from the M&M traffic center. Hi John, What's up with the traffic accident on 696 near Hoover and the outage that is causing backups in the Roseville area,,,,

JB: Um-uhh yes Roberta -- that about says it all....

Bring in Alicia Zee to do the news..

Roberta does do a fine job. I woke up to WWJ for years when I still lived in Detroit. Although I do agree with you on the traffic accident. All she had to do was stop after 'Hoover' and let the traffic guy take it from there. That's his job.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom