• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    Frank Berry
    David Gleason

Robert F. Kennedy Jr sues media outlets AP, Reuters, Washington Post and BBC over COVID-19 Coverage

Here are all the people advising RFK Jr. To run for President so far.

The article confirms what we've been saying, that he is a republican in the clothing of a democrat.

He is as much a democrat as the senator from Louisiana who bears his uncle's name.

He's neither a Republican nor a Democrat. He's an attention-seeking opportunist.
He's a Democrat historically, and currently a populist. I think he truly believes in the stuff he says, whether it's the wacky anti-vaxx crap or his take on the economy, and his views on geopolitics. He actually believes in his positions.

Here are all the people advising RFK Jr. To run for President so far.
The Daily Beast. Ugh. They're the leftist version of Breitbart.

As for the individuals, they're being paid less than a minimum wage worker gets in one year at retail or as a cleaning person. Some seem to have remote ties to Trump's 2016 efforts. One is using cryptocurrency to aid the Ukraine War effort.

Kucinich, first named in the article and said to be the campaign manager, is a pro-single-payer health care, anti Iraq War, pro-Roe v. Wade, pro gun control, pro-LGBTQ rights, anti Patriot Act politician. Not exactly a Republican.

Overall, the campaign seems to be populist.

And now Rolling Stone ranks NBC putting Trump on The Apprentice the number 2 worst TV network decision in history. I would have ranked it number 1: The 50 Worst Decisions in TV History
I'd have to agree with you, especially considering that their #1 ranking went to the cancellation of "Freaks and Geeks", which was far less consequential than the damage done by "The Apprentice".

For that matter, that they ranked NBC's cancellation of the original "Star Trek" at #37 (along with CBS cancelling "Gilligan's Island") shows that their judgement on the rankings is pretty poor -- that was a far bigger blunder than cancelling "Freaks and Geeks".

I'd have to agree with you, especially considering that their #1 ranking went to the cancellation of "Freaks and Geeks", which was far less consequential than the damage done by "The Apprentice".

For that matter, that they ranked NBC's cancellation of the original "Star Trek" at #37 (along with CBS cancelling "Gilligan's Island") shows that their judgement on the rankings is pretty poor -- that was a far bigger blunder than cancelling "Freaks and Geeks".
Mark Burnett wrecked our republic, by re-making Trump into a successful billionaire

Del Bigtree is now a Communications director for the RFK Jr. Campaign. I knew Del Bigtree is notable for appearing in political rallies scaring voters in other parts of the country about vaccine mandates. He is the one making claims that vaccines mandates are like Nazi Germany and made MAGA politicians run with those rants.

Back
Top Bottom