• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ricky The K's Solid Gold Time Machine is now available for your radio station

I wonder what happened to tonight's show? Checked in repeatedly, then declared the show 'MIA' at 10:40. It's a shame that an archived show couldn't have been substituted. Everyone deserves some time off, anyhoo.

His 'Facebook' site says there will be no new shows for the foreseeable future. It suggests there may be a health issue, but no particulars. I should have checked the site before writing my posts. Here's hoping that his health situation improves quickly, so he can get back to doing something he obviously loves.

Greg Goodfellow said:
His 'Facebook' site says there will be no new shows for the foreseeable future. It suggests there may be a health issue, but no particulars.
A shame too because I was seriously considering adding it to the Classic Hits station I recently launched on Live365 called Back To The Future FM (Which will eventually become the child of Back To The Future AM, which is my OTR station that I hope to relaunch on SHOUTcast someday soon)
I should have checked the site before writing my posts. Here's hoping that his health situation improves quickly, so he can get back to doing something he obviously loves.
Amen to that

Cheers & 73 :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom