• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Richard Cohen Chiropractor Program

Has anyone noticed the Richard Cohen Chiropractor program on WKRC Radio - 550-AM - on Sundays from 8:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. has been a repeat show for the past six weeks and maybe longer? It's a shame because it is a relaxing show with relevant topics, but why is WKRC repeating this same show week after week?

I have noticed that they do the same thing on some of the other weekend shows on the station. My guess is that the 8-9pm hour has been paid for by his practice and he hasn't been able to do the show for some reason. Maybe he has been I'll? He's been on for several years. Does 1530 still run Brother Stair in the late night hours? Those are definitely replayed as I think he is in jail. It's really a shame how iHeartRadio neglects it's AM signals and programming execpt for 700 wlw. Although it is a shell of it's former self too.

I have noticed that they do the same thing on some of the other weekend shows on the station. My guess is that the 8-9pm hour has been paid for by his practice and he hasn't been able to do the show for some reason. Maybe he has been I'll? He's been on for several years. Does 1530 still run Brother Stair in the late night hours? Those are definitely replayed as I think he is in jail. It's really a shame how iHeartRadio neglects it's AM signals and programming execpt for 700 wlw. Although it is a shell of it's former self too.

If he's ill he should see a REAL Doctor!

Hard to believe they have only one tape of his show to use. I wonder what happens when someone calls in (as they are prompted to do on the program)? Just get a ringing telephone going on and on? On similar shows when a taped replay is featured, it opens with information that it is a repeat and not to call in. This repeating of the same show is definitely a waste of airtime.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom