• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Replay Radio

R

radiomann

Hi all, new on here had some good reading, i run an internet station called Replay Radio with some great presenters from Radio Caroline/Radio Luxembourg and from the USA namely Joe Tedd from New York and Blake Williams from New Mexico, plus many others from around the Europe, we mainly play 60s - 80s so give us a try and let us know what you think? We broadcast from London England.

Look forward to any feedback.

Paul

www.replayradio.net

Merry Christmas too all, here is our Christmas Day schedule:

6am Richard Todd – Festive 45 – 45’s
9am – 2pm The Luxembourg Christmas Connection:
9am Rodney Collins – Christmas show
11am Nik Martin – Novelty Christmas special
12pm Mike Knight – Rock and Soul show
2pm Luc De Groot/Liam Gough’s Christmas Jam
3pm Tony James – Christmas Mobile Disco
5pm Jan B’s Christmas 80’s show
6pm Pete Forsyth’s Christmas show
7pm Peter Lee – The Beatles special
8pm Charlie Salvidge’s Christmas
9pm Joe Tedd & Blake Williams – Christmas Spectacular
12pm Liam Gough’s Christmas Jams through the Night

Happy Holiday's

Paul

www.replayradio.net

I am testing a new stream with new software if any off you get a chance to see if all works ok i would very much appreciate it.

http://91.121.139.31:9516

Happy New Year to all.

Paul

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom