• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

PRODUCTION MUSIC - WHAT OR WHO DO YOU USE

A

AdvertisingGuru

What type of production music do you guys use. My cluster has used 1st Com for years. Is there anything better? Do you get your music off the internet or CD's or what?

AdvertisingGuru said:
What type of production music do you guys use. My cluster has used 1st Com for years. Is there anything better? Do you get your music off the internet or CD's or what?

I like/prefer Megatrax

we used apm music in SF.

Killer Trax is a great library, monthly updates, fresh, it's ok
Larson ;D

TM Audio Architecture and First Com. Discetionary budget allows me to buy some Sound Ideas stuff too.

gary

Currently using Groove Addicts. Large library, quality stuff, good price.

Best kept secret for radio is "Video Helper." A boutique library for sure but really different. Their track descriptions are equally twisted.

1st Comm here.

Premiere has a good package available, think it's called Essential.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom