• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pods, and Shouts, and Streams, oh my!

M

madel

While I am certain there are other threads addressing this question I don't even know what to "search" for in the search box...so feel free to refer me to another thread (or several). I'm also entirely open to be handed a link to an information-heavy site....anything! I just have no idea where to look for this answer. Really I'm not even entirely sure of the question! :)

I'm interested in learning about online radio/broadcasting/streaming/etc both for personal purposes and to learn how to get my employer's station streaming online.

I have no idea where to begin >.<

I don't know the terminology or the differences between the terminology...any of it. I have no idea what is entailed.

So largely this is a pitiful "...help?" sent out to all you wise beings in this forum.

Where do I begin?

OK, here are some sources: LoudCity.net / Live365.com / iliketunes.com / stationplaylist.com / about.com (search for internet radio broadcasting) ... and feel free to email me with any questions...

Harold Levine
Program Director
[email protected]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom