• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

PIOLIN

RadioAMFM

Inactive
Inactive User
Is Piolin still the best Spanish-language option for syndicated mornings?

Are other newly syndicated shows such as Alex Lucas or Don Cheto even worth a try?

Like any good thing including the Cuban black beans I love, you can get tired of it.

I used to listen to Piolin a lot in the SF Bay Area. Now I'm opting for other morning hosts, especially those with a local flavor.

I'm willing to try anything once! Piolin was once a newbie himself.

Piolin is top-ranked in most all markets, but Cheto is definitely a great competitor. I would say it all depends on where your audience is from. If you have a high concentration of audience from Michoacan, from which Cheto hails, it's a no brainer. Piolin probably does better though with second generation Mexican-Americans due to content.

You can't go wrong with Piolin, and he deserves a lot of credit, even though I personally can't stomach the show. My own taste is for Cheto, but again, I hearken back to the fact that it is your audience who makes such a determination, not you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom