• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Philly Ratings- November 2023

Usual suspects at the top. WDAS, WIP, WMGK sliding back from their record highs. WXTU continues to look strong. WHYY with some weak numbers compared to recent. WRFF slowly ticking up.

Mega now showing 0.0, compared to WHAT (0.3) and Rumba (1.6). Did Rumba really knock Mega out like that? I don't know Spanish language formats well enough to know if musically they even really compete.

Mega now showing 0.0, compared to WHAT (0.3) and Rumba (1.6). Did Rumba really knock Mega out like that? I don't know Spanish language formats well enough to know if musically they even really compete.
The two little stations have signal and cheap programming issues. I am surprised that WHAT even kept a 0.3, but it is a bit different. Rumba had one of the best Hispanic programmers in the country, too.

Top 5+ demo rankings analysis from Research Director Inc. - scroll down to see Philadelphia:

25-54: 1. WMMR 2. WIP 3. WUSL 4. WXTU 5. WDAS
18-34: 1. WXTU 2. WBEB 3T. WUSL 3T. WMMR 5. WBEN-FM 7. WDAS
18-49: 1. WXTU 2. WIP 3. WMMR 4. WUSL 5. WBEB (up from #8) 6. WDAS 7. WBEN-FM

Merely a casually concerned moke here, and not a fan of news or news-talk :
But there's FM WHYY on the roller coaster going down, with AM WPHT in the same ride going up? Any correlation? Nationally or locally?

Lol -- a little tic-tac to chew on : When was the last book / decade / century that WDEL Wilmington ever showed up in the Philadelphia book ?

Audacy has done an impressive job at making WTDY competitive in a relatively short time. It’s still at the lower end, but it’s not in the basement anymore and is beating Q102!

Back
Top Bottom