• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Peanut butter contains peanuts

The Peanut butter in my cupboard has a warning on the label that is more specific. It reads "Contains peanuts, may contain tree nuts"

I was looking at the ingredients on a bag of Peanut M&Ms a few days back and saw a warning that it contained peanuts and milk(of course), but also soy (another ingredient that gets used in a lot of products you wouldn't think).

Another semi-OT question: Do they still make Almond M&Ms? I used to love those but haven't seen them in years! :)

The Peanut butter in my cupboard has a warning on the label that is more specific. It reads "Contains peanuts, may contain tree nuts"

If you watched Alton Brown's "Good Eats" episode about nuts, you'd know that peanuts are, technically speaking, not nuts. They grow underground. Nuts that grow on trees (called, surprisingly enough, "tree nuts") are something different from peanuts.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom