• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pastor Joel Osteen Joins The iHeartPodcast Network

Joel Osteen has a distribution deal with Iheart to release Podcasts on the venue

iHeartMedia and bestselling author and Houston pastor Joel Osteen team to bring the "Joel Osteen Podcast" to the iHeartPodcast Network. The daily podcast features new inspirational messages every Sunday in conjunction with Osteen's weekly televised sermons, with classic sermons from the past four years airing weekdays. It's hosted by Osteen, the senior pastor of Lakewood Church, and his wife Victoria.

I suppose his enthusiasts and followers can add that to their electronic inspiration box, this device where you press a button and Osteen's voice gives you some quote for the day.

I suppose his enthusiasts and followers can add that to their electronic inspiration box, this device where you press a button and Osteen's voice gives you some quote for the day.
I'm a natural cynic, so I find that sort of thing a bit over the top. But I wonder if it provides comfort or guidance to the evangelist's core following.

I'm a natural cynic, so I find that sort of thing a bit over the top. But I wonder if it provides comfort or guidance to the evangelist's core following.
I can almost guarantee that it probably does. I know a few people who are Osteen fans, and fans of other big evangelists' shows and media, and some of them probably have gotten those cubes.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom