• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Part15.us What Is Up With There Site I Can Not Access It Any More

The site was down a couple of weeks ago but I didn't have any problem this morning.

Haven't seen the error you showed us, though.

I got it to work now

I didn't have any problem logging on, but my posts were blocked for a few days. Now everything is fixed. I would guess that since their recent server crash, they increased their security. The increased security may have interfered with the use of the site by some innocent parties.

The site seems to be really gone for good now. I haven't been able to bring it up for more than two weeks.

It appears that they are having bandwidth problems. I don't understand why, since the content on the site doesn't look very bandwidth intensive (other than all the ads). I kept getting the "Cloud Flare" message, but the site finally loaded tonight. My own web hosting service offers many GB of bandwidth at very low cost; so I don't know why this should be such an issue for them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom