• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Part 15 in TN, GA, BAMA

Anyone know of any part 15 stations in Middle to East Tennessee, Georgia or Alabama? I have spent hours online looking for some contacts and cant find any in these areas. Was looking to add a few part 15 stations to my affiliate list but most seem to me in western states or more up north. Which is great, but was search for some closer to the Chattanooga area.

Thanks and hope everyone has a good turkey day. - Kent

We get allot of traffic from Tennessee, Georgia or Alabama, on our part 15 AM site; if you would like to post something on our site like a banner or other invite. Feel free to send the information to operations at radiobrandy.com and we will post it ASAP.

You might also want to post something on www.part15.us or www.hobbybroadcaster.net With the mass layoffs in the broadcast community, you can count on the fact a few of them are going to want to start their own station. I know traffic is way up with people look for information on setting up their own station.

Steve
www.radiobrandy.com

There was Part 15 station in Sandy Springs, GA (north Atlanta suburb). Not sure if it is still operating. I believe they had several synchronized transmitters on 1620.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom