• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Omnia 9 presets

Anyone have Omnia 9 presets they are willing to share?

I just installed an Omnia 9 processor

Thanks, and I appreciate it.

Last edited:
192khz-

Have you listened to the factory presets? The major processing manufacturers have excellent factory presets. The manual is approximately 264 pages. If you are not able to devote time to adjustment now, choose a factory preset that is close to what you are looking for.

btw, I think many audio processing people may not be inclined to share their custom presets, it's like asking a songwriter to share an original melody.

Last edited:
192khz-

Have you listened to the factory presets? The major processing manufacturers have excellent factory presets. The manual is approximately 264 pages. If you are not able to devote time to adjustment now, choose a factory preset that is close to what you are looking for.

btw, I think many audio processing people may not be inclined to share their custom presets, it's like asking a songwriter to share an original melody.
I did and I have chosen one. I'm pretty intrigued by the whole audio processing "thing" so that's why I asked if anyone would want to share.

On your second statement I figured I would run into a wall. I figured I'd just give it a shot and see if anyone gives.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom