• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Omnia 11

Can I get some honest opinions from people actually using one right now? I know all of the hype, but I would like to hear the good and the bad (if there is bad)
Thanks!

Its kind of like the one about the paranoid - "just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you"!

Just because the "hype" about the 11 is out there, doesn't mean it isn't true! It is - in fact, it raises the bar!

Get a demo unit and you will see!

Happy weekend folks!

Cleanest clipper I've ever used. Very good multiband AGC and they finally got the wideband AGC right.

Try one, you'll like it. Easy set up too, hard to make it sound bad.

If you're an insane tweaker who really knows your way around audio processing, the other end of the spectrum is the O.9 where every parameter is there for you to adjust. I always tell people that the 9 is also a nice box, but if you're a novice the 11 is a much better bet for you.

When you get the demo, talk to Cornelius over at Omnia. He'll walk you through it and get it sounding exactly the way you want it to.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom