• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Nina Hajian will join The Jubal Show.

"Your Girl Nina" returns to 1061 and iHeart.

From iHeartMedia 👇
iHeartMedia Seattle’s HITS 106.1, Seattle’s New Home of “The Jubal Show,” announced today that Nina Hajian will join “The Jubal Show,” effective immediately. The Jubal Show broadcasts weekdays from 6am – 10am.

“The Jubal Show” is currently heard in morning drive across the country in 30 markets including Atlanta, Denver, Austin, Portland, Sacramento, St. Louis, San Antonio and many more. The Jubal Show features segments including “Phone Pranks on the :20s,” “First Date Follow Up,” “Dirty Little Secrets” and “War of the Roses.”

“About 15 years ago Nina and I recorded a demo together and I was sure it was the show of the future. I was right!” Said Jubal, host of The Jubal Show. “I was sure then, I’m absolutely positive now and I can’t wait for Nina and I to write this next chapter together!”

Nina joins the Seattle Market from WestWood One’s Syndicated top 40 Night Show where she most recently served as half of “Eliott and Nina” based out of Q997 in Atlanta. She also co-hosted “Gabe and Nina” in the morning on Chicago’s legendary B96, served as the morning show co-host on New York’s 92.3 AMP Radio and hosted mornings on NOW 100.5 in Sacramento, CA while also serving as a feature reporter for Good Day Sacramento. She began her career at KBKS 106.1 in Seattle and is a graduate of The University of Washington.

“This really is a full circle moment for me, and I am so grateful.” Said Nina Hajian. “I never imagined that I would be able to come home, team up with an old friend and be back on the station where it all began. I am so proud of Jubal and the brand he’s built. Big thank you to him and the Jubal Production team for believing that I am the right fit AND for all of their support over the years. It is not lost on me how special this is. I can’t wait to meet and earn the trust of our listeners!”

iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Seattle market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 160 million registered users.

The Jubal show is independently syndicated by Team Jubal Productions. For more information on affiliation opportunities contact Eric Weiss, [email protected] or Craig Whetstine, [email protected] or text or phone 503-975-6153.

I remember hearing her from back in like 2005-10 She used to get wasted at night clubs and go live on the air. Epic.

🕗💄🤪🥃🤪🎙🥤🎹🥃🎵🎶🎙🤪🔈🔈🥃🔈🥃🎹🥃🥃🥤🥃🎹🎙🔈🔈🔈🥃🔈🔈🔈🥃🔈🔈🔈🌮🤢🥃👀💄🕑🤑😎🎶🥃🥃🥃💄

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom