• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

NEXGEN + G-SELECTOR (Timing Out Issues) HELP!!!!

A

aotearoaplaya

Anyone using these together?

We have just moved to this system, But i'm having some real problems timing out accurately. It seems to give me one total runtime in G-Selector and another in the actual studio logs on Nexgen.

Be keen to hear from anyone who has any advice, or has had the same issues and have resolved them....

Anything you can offer is appreciated! :)

Thanks

I would recommend the RCS forums with your questions. I have had great success in getting my questions answered.

In working with various automation systems and scheduling systems, I have the seen the timing issues caused by various items but the most predominant issue was runtime vs runtime - crossfade issues. One piece will be use the runtime while the other software will use the runtime minus crossfade, which caused the times to vary.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom