• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New Music from a real Destiny's Child

E

edthedeal

Billboard report.
Original Destiny's Child member LeToya Luckett will release her solo debut July 18 via Capitol Records. "LeToya" features appearances from fellow Houston artists Mike Jones, Paul Wall and Slim Thug, as well as production by Scott Storch, among others.

LeToya says of the album's title, "It's the world's first time hearing me and getting to know me as a solo artist, so what better way to get them to know me than call it LeToya?" The first single, "Torn," is currently No. 53 on Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.

During her seven years in the original Destiny's Child quartet, Luckett co-wrote several of the group's singles, including "Bills Bills Bills" and "Say My Name." The singer appeared on two of Destiny's Child's four studio albums: its 1998 self-titled debut and the 1999 follow-up, "The Writing's on the Wall" (1999).

In late 1999, LaTavia Roberson and Luckett both parted ways with the group, after which Farrah Franklin (who departed after five months) and Michelle Williams joined up. The resulting trio announced its split last June during the European leg of their Destiny Fulfilled...and Loving It tour.

<P ID="signature">______________
America most awful Hip Hop station list , KS107.5 Denver , KLUC Las Vegas , and Wired in Philly .</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom