• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New morning show on Star 106.5

I see they're looking for a new morning show at "Star" 106.5. Sounds like a great job......until they flip the station again. 8)

travisl5678 said:
You gonna apply?

Sure. If I could get a five year, six figure contract. I'd probably have a better chance seeing pigs fly. ;)

Steven Roy said:
travisl5678 said:
You gonna apply?

Sure. If I could get a five year, six figure contract. I'd probably have a better chance seeing pigs fly. ;)

Tempting for sure. That station scares me. Been too long since I've been behind the mic.

stewie said:
Tempting for sure. That station scares me. Been too long since I've been behind the mic.

I am not "ascared". I just won't leave my engineering job of over 6 years for a temp. job in radio. ;)

I've podcasted since leaving full-time radio. After starving in 3 small markets, I left full-time radio of my own free will. I did radio stuff before and after my full-time stint. As a colleague once said, "radio is fun when it's not your job."

That was probably TMI...back to the white noise of the Sac board...

Steven Roy said:
I've podcasted since leaving full-time radio. After starving in 3 small markets, I left full-time radio of my own free will. I did radio stuff before and after my full-time stint. As a colleague once said, "radio is fun when it's not your job."

A mentor once told me,
"Suffering is mandatory. Misery is optional."

That was before mentors became extinct.

Questor said:
Steven Roy said:

A mentor once told me,
"Suffering is mandatory. Misery is optional."

That was before mentors became extinct.
Excellent, love it!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom