• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New morning show on 92.7 WKZF

It sucks!!!!!!! Why did they put this stupid show on. "Free Beer and Hot Wings". Its a talk show! WKZF in my opinion plays the best variety of classic rock with very little talk (until now). Get rid of Free Beer and Hot Wings or put it on a talk radio station where it belongs.

let's all get together and laugh at each other's stupid jokes and rude comments...

Radio Disney,maybe.

One thing you gotta give the Halls, they stick with every stupid decision they make. For starters, the natural thing to do would've been to take the 'Starview" moniker back. I love how they hire folks from outside the market that know nothing about the market. They only move back in Central Pa, not forward.

Hall is usually extremely sound in their decisions and are very strategic...why the were able to run WARM 103.3 out of the format over the past couple of years...(despite a possible return)...

Which makes why they thought this KZF morning show was a good idea a little puzzling. Being local is important in the morning when your main competitors...the River and The Peak have local shows.

Seltzer said:
Hall is usually extremely sound in their decisions and are very strategic...why the were able to run WARM 103.3 out of the format over the past couple of years...(despite a possible return)...

Which makes why they thought this KZF morning show was a good idea a little puzzling. Being local is important in the morning when your main competitors...the River and The Peak have local shows.

WARM 103 ran itself out of the market. Not sure that there was anything "strategic" involved. More like they capitalized on the stupidity of the fat moron that programs that station. BTW, I hear his days are numbered.

It's funny that i can get 'free beer and hot wings' clear in my car from the Lehigh Valley to north of Scranton; are you bummer mr. mcfree that free beer and hot wings stole your name, sue sue sue................

And I thought Mr. Scott was doing a good job. Bring back "This Date In Classic Rock History" and "The News You Won't Find On Dem Networks"! ;D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom