• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Nautel type accepted for LPFM

Nostalgia:

Thank you for this information.

I'm REALLY hoping to be able to take my internet-only station to LPFM as well. It
seems like providing news, weather, and traffic information to two smaller (and flood-prone) communities in eastern Leon County, along with my love for preserving older country music
such a station could carve out some sort of a niche for itself.

Really nice for Nautel to raise the bar of quality engineering in LPFM transmitters. Amazingly fine effort from them.

*Please note: Orban’s stereo generator, composite clipping and TU BS412 multiplex power controller functionality are not supported

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom