• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Nash-FM on 103.3

When did 103 WKDF become Nash-FM? I have noticed several Billboard around town the last week or so advertising Nash-FM on 103.3 and America's Morning Show with Blair Garner from 6 AM to 10 AM each morning. I had heard rumors that Nash-FM was coming to one of the FM Country stations but heard nothing else about it until the last week or so when I saw the billboards. When did this happen? Is just the morning show with Blair Garner syndicated or is the staion like K-Love, where every market that has a Nash-FM station getting basically the same programming feeds with no local on-air talent being used at all?

Saw the first billboard for them over in Donelson on March 15th. Interesting to note that Country Weekly (yes, the magazine) will apparently also be rebranded Nash.
Can't answer the rest of your questions.

Is, or will this become, the flagship station for the Nash brand? Makes sense to have it here, but I don't know.

http://www.103wkdf.com/

The above link will still take you to their website, but of course everything there is branded "Nash-FM" now. I expect there to be a new web address for them soon, if there is not already.

The evening program, I think it's "Nash Nights" originates in Nashville at the 103.3 studios and goes out on the Nash network. I listened to the premier program. A friend of mine was part of the studio (equipment) construction crew.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom