• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

MY OLDIES STATION STREAM IS BACK!

Welcome back, Steve...we missed ya!

Great News !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Real Good Listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MY OLDIES STATION STREAM IS BACK!...and It's not sounding like it use to.

Steve Eberhart said:
North Dallas' Oldies Station is back...

here's the URL to the stream:
http://24.213.58.37:1650/listen.pls

the webpage www.1650oldiesradio.com will return soon to make it easier to access.

The Original Sound of Top 40 Radio...Music, Commercials, Jingles and fun are back!

Check it out.

What I thought what was a well produced internet radio station , especially oldies...it's seemed to lose some spark. First of all your missing a channel....as in "All the leaves are brown"....but the sky isn't gray". I heard one of the worst remade versions of "Psychotic Reaction"...it sounded like it was recorded by the Count 1. I kept hearing background type conversations like a religious show preaching behind the music. And some strange non-familiar oldies, (I don't mean Oh Wows... I like them, but these must of have been flipsides or something. Very non familiar. Or charted like number 96. It sounds like it's trying to get back to it's direction that it once had but it can't get back up. Commercials are still great, but lay off those beer commercials...Top 40 never played that many. There's enough DUI's. It lost some punch.

Re: MY OLDIES STATION STREAM IS BACK!...and It's not sounding like it use to.

Starbucks said:
What I thought what was a well produced internet radio station , especially oldies...it's seemed to lose some spark. First of all your missing a channel....as in "All the leaves are brown"....but the sky isn't gray". I heard one of the worst remade versions of "Psychotic Reaction"...it sounded like it was recorded by the Count 1. I kept hearing background type conversations like a religious show preaching behind the music. And some strange non-familiar oldies, (I don't mean Oh Wows... I like them, but these must of have been flipsides or something. Very non familiar. Or charted like number 96. It sounds like it's trying to get back to it's direction that it once had but it can't get back up. Commercials are still great, but lay off those beer commercials...Top 40 never played that many. There's enough DUI's. It lost some punch.

Sounds like left-only or right-only stereo channel, and not a true stereo-to-mono mix.

I have been listening and you been over modulating and I'm hearing some funky re-recordings or it sounds like it with a channel phased out. It's better that you don't play them at all.....or you mine as well call yourself "Remade Oldies Radio".

gunterm said:
I'd like someone to critique mine: www.oldies104.net
After I listen to your station, I'm unable to use Winamp again without uninstalling and reinstalling.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom